In February 1926, the house of “Veuve de Philippe Hüther”, a watch dealer and maker, registered the trademark “The TUDOR.” The brand was established in Geneva for Rolex founder Hans Wilsdorf. A decade later, in 1936, the house transferred the brand to Wilsdorf. Following the Second World War, Hans Wilsdorf knew that the time had come to give the brand an identity uniquely its own. On March 6, 1946, Wilsdorf created “Montres TUDOR S.A.”, specializing in models for both men and women. Rolex would guarantee the technical, aesthetic, and functional characteristics, along with the distribution and after-sales service.